The BID wants to provide a "safe & secure" environment for Northfield businesses, their staff, customers and visitors to Northfield Town Centre.
The following projects form part of the BID's priorities for 2017 - 2021:
- Continued use of the retail radio link scheme.
- Initiatives and projects developed with partners to reduce the incidence of anti-social behaviour, such as the introduction of a public spaces protection order
- Promote the use of intelligence sharing software with other businesses and public agencies, such as West Midlands Police.
- Continuation of high street security patrols - an officer to assist in high street security issues and providing reassurance for the business community.
- Working with Northfield Shopping Centre to explore the feasible option of reduced rate staff parking scheme for Northfield businesses and staff that work within the town centre.
There is a Public Space Protection Order for Northfield Victoria Common. For further information about this order, please click here. Other information about Birmingham City Council's other public space protection orders, please visit birminghamcsp.org.uk/orders