The BID wants to provide a "safe & secure" environment for Northfield businesses, their staff, customers and visitors to Northfield Town Centre.
The following projects form part of the BID's priorities for 2017 - 2021:
- Continued use of the retail radio link scheme in partnership with MRS Communications.
- Initiatives and projects developed with partners to reduce the incidence of anti-social behaviour, such as the introduction of a public spaces protection order
- Promote the use of intelligence sharing software with other businesses and public agencies, such as West Midlands Police.
- Continuation of high street security patrols - an officer to assist in high street security issues and providing reassurance for the business community.
- Working with Northfield Shopping Centre to explore the feasible option of reduced rate staff parking scheme for Northfield businesses and staff that work within the town centre.